Lieu de la formation
Solvay Brussels School
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 42, 1050 Brussels
Formation inter-entreprises (à dates fixes)
Date de début
Date de fin
09:00 - 17:00
Nombre de places maximum
17000€ / TTC
Profil des participants
Launch of the program: September 2019
• Have a strong belief in data as the new oil. You have huge interest in new technology trends and a willingness to jump into the depth and learn new techniques
• Are eager to learn to work with data, processes and technical subject and you have already some previous exposure to these subjects during your studies or past work experiences
• Don’t accept the status quo and embrace this ever-changing environment
• Are fascinated with new technology and you would like to see all its possibilities
• Are a digital native and constantly keeping an eye out for the next big thing
• Are open-minded and excited by turning bright ideas into brighter solutions
• Are eager to help others understand the potential of digital and apply it to their business
Niveau d'admission / prérequis
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
• Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (4 or 5 years of study overall)
• Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, complemented with relevant professional experience of at least 2 years.
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
Conditions de paiement
Different payment plans available.
Dans les ... jours ouvrables de l’acceptation du dossier d’inscription
Garantie de prestation
Cette formation peut être annulée faute d’un nombre de participants suffisant
Subsides et interventions possibles
|Cette formation est donnée en Anglais|
|Avanced Master in Digital Transformation & Business Analytics à la fin de la formation|
Objectifs de la Formation
The objective of this Advanced Master is to prepare you for these new challenges and become leaders of this transformation, capable of managing digital projects to their successful completion.
By the end of this Advanced Master, you will be able to:
• Have a good grasp of digital transformation and an understanding of digital enterprise, analytics and associated culture
• Have a clear mental model of what a digital enterprise is and assess a business for fit / gap to digital enterprise
• Be able to assess the strategic and operational situation of a digital enterprise or a business compelled to change to become fit for the digital economy
• Understand and practice the fundamentals of data science to be a key stakeholder of the value chain
• Be able to provide alignment between business and technical stakeholders translate digital analytics business requirements into technical specifications
• Relate professionally with digital experts in all activities of the digital enterprise implement tag management, web analytics & usability analytics solutions
• Lead and execute quality assurance testing of digital analytics implementation
Description de la formation
This master is a full-time course (60 ECTS) to be completed in one year. It is built on a combination of day classes, field activities and a final in-company internship or field project.
The Advanced Master in Digital Transformation and Business Analytics is preparing you to lead business-driven technological transformation.
We focus on the How: How to lead these projects? What is the right methodology? How can I translate business requirements into technological specifications?
We combine cutting-edge courses with hands-on activities with faculties who are also practitioners.
After graduation, you will be able to seize job opportunities such as:
• Digital Consultant
• Digital Project Manager
• Digital Business Analyst
• You will be part of digital projects helping companies to have their next chapter in the 21th century!
Autres formations de