Lieu de la formation
Solvay Brussels School
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 42, 1050 Brussels
Formation inter-entreprises (à dates fixes)
Date de début
Date de fin
18:00 - 21:00
Nombre de places maximum
15000€ / TTC
Profil des participants
• High-calibre students, with a strong academic background, and the intellectual curiosity and discipline necessary to succeed in a demanding environment.
• Candidates with at least a graduate degree or equivalent in economics, management or finance, but also in other disciplines, such as law, mathematics, engineering or international relations, if willing and able to acquire basic proficiency in financial or economic matters taught as part of the program.
• Professionals already active in the financial industry, in the early phase of their career and seeking to broaden their skill range as a springboard to faster career evolution
Niveau d'admission / prérequis
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
• Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
• Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, complemented with relevant professional experience of at least 2 years.
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
Conditions de paiement
Different payment plans available.
Dans les ... jours ouvrables de l’acceptation du dossier d’inscription
Garantie de prestation
Cette formation peut être annulée faute d’un nombre de participants suffisant
Subsides et interventions possibles
|Cette formation peut aussi se donner sur mesure ou dans votre entreprise|
|Cette formation est donnée en Anglais|
|“Advanced Master in Financial Markets” university certificate delivered by Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management - Université libre de Bruxelles. à la fin de la formation|
Objectifs de la Formation
By the end of the program students will be able to:
• Gain a deeper understanding of financial markets compared to other graduating students or even many young professionals.
• Make robust assessments of theoretical and policy-related issues, thanks to the sharing of experience of senior practitioners and top-level academics teaching the courses.
• Be more effective and more creative in their professional environment and therefore become a more accomplished performer in the financial sector, with the ability to progress faster to senior positions.
Description de la formation
Finance has become a far more complex and competitive sector. Knowledge of theory is no longer enough.
Recent university graduates and young professionals must have developed an entirely new skill set. A strong understanding of market practices, risk management and the new regulatory environment is a must.
The Advanced Master in Financial Markets is specifically designed to help develop these skills and knowledge.
The program comprises:
• September to May: 20 courses
• June to August: 3-month internship in a top-quality institution (or a Master’s thesis)
Courses are delivered after business hours (late afternoon and/or Saturdays) to enable participants to take the course in parallel with a professional activity.
The program is aimed at candidates seeking positions or career advancement in:
• banks and investment banks
• asset managers
• consulting firms
• hedge funds and private equity firms
• finance positions in industrial companies
• regulatory agencies
• universities and research agencies
Cette formation peut aussi se donner sur mesure ou
dans votre entreprise