Lieu de la formation
Solvay Brussels School
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 42, 1050 Brussels
Formation inter-entreprises (à dates fixes)
Date de début
Date de fin
08:30 - 15:30
Nombre de places maximum
16000€ / TTC
Profil des participants
The Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship seeks:
- students with a master’s degree (4-5 years of university education), a post-graduate degree, or a 4-year bachelor’s degree followed by 1-2 years of work experience
- candidates with a strong interest in business, innovation and entrepreneurship
- candidates with an appreciation of diversity and multidisciplinary activities
Niveau d'admission / prérequis
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
- Master or Master of Science Degree, or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
- Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, preferably followed by 1-2 years of work experience.
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
Conditions de paiement
Different payment plans available.
Dans les ... jours ouvrables de l’acceptation du dossier d’inscription
Garantie de prestation
Cette formation peut être annulée faute d’un nombre de participants suffisant
Subsides et interventions possibles
|Cette formation est donnée en Anglais|
|“Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship” university certificate delivered by Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management – Université libre de Bruxelles. Specialising Master: “Advanced Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship” delivered by MIP Politecnico di Milano. à la fin de la formation|
Objectifs de la Formation
By the end of this Advanced Master, you will be able to:
- Acquire the capability to foresee and understand technology and market changes from their inception
- Learn how to develop a new business idea, from the concept design to execution
- Learn to introduce and manage innovations, both cost-effectively and sustainably
- Identify new market and social opportunities for new and existing businesses
- Acquire advanced knowledge in project finance, project evaluation, product design, business modelling, marketing and organisation
- Develop your leadership and decision-making skills and your capability to deliver results
- Assess the costs and risks associated to new technologies and new markets
- Build your own personal network with managers, investors, designers, entrepreneurs, incubators and consultants from different industries and countries
- Build managerial and organisational skills, and your capability TO WORK IN A TEAM.
Description de la formation
The Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is a 12 month International Master program offered in partnership with MIP Politecnico di Milano. It consists of a fall term in Milan (at MIP Politecnico di Milano) and a spring term in Brussels (at Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management). The program is taught entirely in English.
Whether you wish to become an entrepreneur, a project manager in a small or big organisation or a consultant, this Advanced Master will help you acquire the competences to build your success. By joining this truly unique program, you will develop your ability to spot new market opportunities, to design suitable innovation strategies and to build a new organisation, while constantly experimenting your skills and creativity in very different settings.
Over the program, you will develop a sound set of competences that will give you the right mindset to master a complex environment where increasing speed of change, uncertainty, the emergence of new technologies and the broadening of global markets constantly challenge us.
To operate successfully in such complexity, you will have to think and act as an entrepreneur and an innovative leader. And this is exactly what you will learn, not only in the classroom, but mainly on the field during the multiple project-oriented courses that will shape your experience in Milan and Brussels.
Our partner: MIP Politecnico di Milano.
MIP is a global business school accredited by EQUIS and AMBA. It is ranked by the Financial Times among the best business schools in Europe and has been recognised as a prestigious business school for over 30 years. The school works with a wide network of public and private companies and is supported by the strong links developed with the Politecnico di Milano’s Departments of Engineering and Design.
Autres formations de