Lieu de la formation
Solvay Brussels School
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 42, 1050 Brussels
Formation inter-entreprises (à dates fixes)
Date de début
Date de fin
14:00 - 17:00
Nombre de places maximum
15000€ / TTC
Profil des participants
• Highest-calibre students, displaying the greatest motivation to take and complete the program
• Candidates with an outstanding academic background, intellectual curiosity and the discipline necessary to succeed in a very demanding environment
• Candidates with at least a graduate degree or equivalent. This degree should be, but not exclusively, in economics, finance, mathematics, physics, chemistry or engineering
• Professionals from the financial sector with experience in quantitative activities
Niveau d'admission / prérequis
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
• Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
• Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, preferably followed by 1-3 years of work experience
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
Conditions de paiement
Different payment plans available.
Dans les ... jours ouvrables de l’acceptation du dossier d’inscription
Garantie de prestation
Cette formation peut être annulée faute d’un nombre de participants suffisant
Subsides et interventions possibles
|Cette formation est donnée en Anglais|
|“Advanced Master in Quantitative Finance” university certificate delivered by Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management - Université libre de Bruxelles à la fin de la formation|
Objectifs de la Formation
The main objective is to train a new generation of financial professionals. You will gain cutting-edge knowledge in quantitative finance and learn to apply it to real-life problems. You will not only be exposed to some of the latest and most-used techniques and models, but also understand their advantages and limitations.
By the end of the program students will be able to:
• Build asset management strategies and construct robust asset portfolios both within asset classes as well as across different asset classes.
• Create, program and back-test structured derivative products. Gain a better overall understanding of the derivatives markets compared to other graduate students and many junior professionals.
• Efficiently extract data from massive databases and understand the valuation aspects of counterparty risk in derivatives trading (arguably two of the hottest areas in today’s quantitative finance).
• Understand the context of the financial markets where these products exist and analysis are framed. Be more effective and creative in their professional environment and therefore progress more quickly in their careers.
Description de la formation
The program covers quantitative asset management, derivative pricing and risk management. It is particularly well-suited for students with a quantitative background, obtained either from recent education or through professional experience.
Through a well-selected set of courses in Mathematics, Statistics / Econometrics, Finance and Programming you will gain all the necessary skills and beyond to become a successful financial professional.
The program includes:
• 48 ECTS of courses (September to May)
• 12 ECTS for a 3-month internship in a top-quality financial institution or a Master’s thesis (June to August)
• Quantitative analyst, quantitative risk manager / analyst at a bank or asset manager
• Quantitative portfolio manager at an asset manager, derivatives trader at bank
• Asset liability manager, analyst at a pension fund or insurance company
• ...and many more
Autres formations de