Lieu de la formation
dates et lieux:
13 May – 16 May 19 (Paris)
22 Jul – 25 Jul 19 (Barcelona)
23 Sep – 26 Sep 19 (Brussels)
09 Dec – 12 Dec 19 (London)
Formation inter-entreprises (à dates fixes)
Date de début
Date de fin
09:00 - 17:00
Nombre de places maximum
5250€ / htva
Profil des participants
Senior Managers who need to learn, experience and practice the best leadership skills with intensive coaching by professional coaches.
• You are in a mid-level management post
• You have 3-5 years’ experience of leading and managing other managers (qualified professionals, supervisors, other team leaders)
• You already have skills or knowledge of basic management principles such as setting goals, holding performance reviews, conducting effective meetings, delegating and empowering others, dealing with conflicts.
• Some people might be considered by their organization as ‘high potential’ and could be suitable for the MCE ALP without direct management experience.
Niveau d'admission / prérequis
• The programme is delivered in English. Participants must have a good level of spoken business English to be actively involved in all aspects of the programme.
Conditions de paiement
La formation est à payer dans les 30 jours qui suivent l’envoi de la facture
Jusqu’à 21 jours calendrier avant le démarrage de la formation
Garantie de prestation
Cette formation est garantie
Subsides et interventions possibles
|Cette formation peut aussi se donner sur mesure ou dans votre entreprise|
|Cette formation est donnée en Anglais|
|Certificat à la fin de la formation|
Objectifs de la Formation
Organizations are changing and customers are becoming more and more demanding. Business is not easy in 2015! So, how can you lead your team through this change? How can you make sure you get the results that your team and your company needs? What do you need to do differently? What are the leadership best practices?
See more at: http://www.mce-ama.com/5000-MCE-Leadership-Development
Description de la formation
Over 4 intensive days, you work with different leadership models that provide you with a "transformational learning experience". Different self-assessments help you identify your strengths and your leadership development opportunities.
Throughout the whole programme, you are challenged to apply the learnings in group practical applications and give and get intensive feedback. This new MCE ‘Do, Think and Feel’ approach combined with peer feedback and professional coaching, shapes your new leadership brand and you leave this programme with a concrete action plan for you to implement directly in the workplace.
Full description on http://www.mce-ama.com/MCE-LDP-Flyer/
Cette formation peut aussi se donner sur mesure ou
dans votre entreprise
Autres formations de